PayPal for Marketplaces FAQ
|PayPal for Marketplaces FAQ|
- Do I need a PayPal Business account to use PayPal for Marketplaces?
No. BrickLink sellers have received special permission to use PayPal for Marketplaces with both personal and business accounts.
How do I get my account set up?
You can find onboarding instructions on this page . You will need to switch to PayPal for Marketplaces on the Payments page in Store Settings.
- Will BrickLink hold my order payments in escrow?
We have not chosen to implement escrowed payments at this time. For now, PayPal will handle all payment distribution.
- Should I contact BrickLink or PayPal if I have a problem with a payment?
If you have a problem with a PayPal payment, please contact PayPal’s Customer Support Team. With the integration path we have chosen, PayPal remains responsible for fraud management and will continue handling customer disputes and chargebacks.
- Which countries and currencies are supported by PayPal for Marketplaces?
PayPal for Marketplaces allows you to accept payments in currencies across the globe, including:
- Canadian Dollars
- British Pounds
- U.S. Dollars
- Japanese Yen
- Australian Dollars
- New Zealand Dollars
- Swiss Francs
- Hong Kong Dollars
- Singapore Dollars
- Swedish Kronor
- Danish Kroner
- Polish Zlotys
- Norwegian Kroner
- Hungarian Forints
- Czech Koruny
- Israeli Shekels
- Mexican Pesos
- Brazilian Real (for Brazilian customers only)
- Malaysian Ringgits (for Malaysian customers only)
- Philippine Pesos
- New Taiwan Dollars
- Thai Baht
- TRY for Turkish Liras (for Turkish customers only)
- Russian Rubles
Premier and Business account holders have additional flexibility for managing multiple currency payments.
- How long do I have to migrate my account?
There will be a 2-month grace period before PayPal's Adaptive Payments solution is deprecated on April 21st, 2018.
- What about privacy and security?
You do not need to be concerned about your information being stolen by hackers. Your PayPal account information is not stored on BrickLink.